Beware of Touts / Agents and Fake Visa promises.
While filling forms – it is COMPULSORY to fill in stay address in Bangladesh.
Ensure you fill in correct form as per purpose of Visit.
General Requirements for all Categories:
- 1. Filled-in online application Form (www.visa.gov.bd)
- 2. Photographs (Size 45x35mm and recent one); 02 copies
- 3. Valid Passport
- 4. Payment receipt of Visa fee (No fee is required for Indian citizen). For countries (other than India) Visa fee is applicable.
- 5. Old Passport required if any
While filling in online, we suggest that you have the following information on hand
- 1. Valid Passport
- 2. 45x35mm digital photo in jpeg format, maximum size is 300kb
- 3. Address in Bangladesh
- 4. Email Address
1. REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST (T) VISA:
- 1. Filled in prescribe visa application Form can be obtained from www.visa.gov.bd
- 2. Passport (with photocopy)
- 3.2 (two) recent Passport size colour photography (Photo is mandatory with white background )
- 4. Proof of residence (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Ration Card, Driving License and Pan Card)
- 5. Copy of Old Passport (if any)
- 6. For professionals, proof of profession and “No Objection Certificate” from competent authority
- 7. If visitor/visitors reside in the Bangladeshi national's residence must submit a copy of ID proof of the concerned person
- 8. Copy of Professional ID proof
- 9. Copy of latest Electricity Bill
How to apply for your visa
Sonali Bank White House 304/3 ,
Sevoke Road, P.S: SILIGURI - 734001
Form Filling Centre at Siliguri-
Shop No. 30 & 31,
2nd Floor International Market,
Sevok Road (Near Pani Tanki More).
Siliguri - 734001